I figured instead of waiting until I finished writing everything about exactly what I want in life and making it one huge blog post, I’d make a bunch of smaller posts instead, each focused on one specific aspect. I’ll be writing these posts in the present tense as if I already have them – hopefully that doesn’t confuse anybody. As you can see for today, I’m focusing on my internet business(es). I know I should be as specific as possible, but I wanted this to apply to any business in any niche that I choose to enter, so here goes:
- The business provides a product or service that people have a real need for and is highly profitable.
- I am grateful for all of my customers/clients and make sure they are extremely satisfied with the product or service.
- My customers/clients know, like, and trust me.
- The business leverages the skills and talents of people who can perform the day-to-day tasks of the business better, more efficiently, and more effectively than I can.
- My team is full of outstanding, motivated, exceptional, driven individuals who are good at their respective fields of expertise (writing, SEO, backlinking, lead generation, programming, etc.)
- I provide my team with all of tools that make their jobs easier.
- My team is paid very generously for their efforts.
- I appreciate everything my team does for the business and always listen to their comments or suggestions on ways to improve it.
That’s my business(es) in a nutshell. I may edit this post later when I think of more things that can be added to it.